Robert Black, MD MPH
Director for the Institute of International Programs
International Health, Bloomberg School of Public Health
International health, diarrhea, evaluation, global health, infectious diseases, malaria, malnutrition, pneumonia, health policy, zinc
Santosham M, Chandran A, Fitzwater S, Fischer Walker C, Baqui AH, Black R. Progress and barriers for the control of diarrhoel disease. Lancet 376:63-7, July 2010.
Victora CG, Black RE, Boerma T, Bryce J. Measuring impact in the MDG era and beyond: A new approach to large-scale effectiveness evaluations. Lancet doi:10.1016/S0140-6736 (10) 60810-0. July 9, 2010.
Black RE, Cousens S, Johnson HL, Lawn JE, Rudan I, Bassani DG, Jha P, Campbell H, Fischer Walker C, Cibulskis R, Eisele T, Liu L, Mathers C. Global, regional and national causes of child mortalty, Lancet 375:1969-87, doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(10)60549-1, 2010.
Roth DE, Richard S, Black RE. Zinc Supplementation for the prevention of acute lower respiratory tract infection (ALRI) in chidren in developing countries: meta-analysis and meta-regression of randomized trials. Int J Epidemiol 39:795-808, doi:10.1093/ije/dyp39, 2010.
Bryce J, Gilroy K, Jones G, Hazel E, Black RE, Victora CG. The accelerated child survival and development programme in west Africa: a retrospective assessment. Lancet 375:572-582, 2010, DOI:10.1016/S0140-6736(09)62060-2.
- Etiology, Prevention and Treatment of Neonatal Infections in the Community
- Research Training on Childhood Infectious Diseases in Bangladesh
- Impact evaluation of Africa scale-up: maternal and child health
- Research Training on diarrhea, respiratory and other maternal and child Infection
- Health Research Challenge for Impact
- Special Programs to Address the Needs of Survivors-Improving Effectiveness of Treatment for Torture
- UNICEF PCA
- Prospective Evaluation of the Integrated Community Case Management Program
- Lancet Series on Maternal and Child Nutrition
- Health Research Challenge for Impact: MUHAS
- Maternal and Child Epidemiology Estimation