Gerard Anderson, PhD
Director, Center for Hospital Finance and Management
Health Policy and Management, Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Anderson, Gerard F., Amber Willink, and Robin Osborn. "Reevaluating “Made in America”—Two Cost-Containment Ideas from Abroad." New England Journal of Medicine 368.24 (2013): 2247-2249.
- Berkowitz, Scott A., and Gerard F. Anderson. "Medicare beneficiaries most likely to be readmitted." Journal of Hospital Medicine 8.11 (2013): 639-641.
- Ikegami, Naoki, and Gerard F. Anderson. "In Japan, all-payer rate setting under tight government control has proved to be an effective approach to containing costs." Health Affairs 31.5 (2012): 1049-1056.
- Robles, Sylvia, Emily Adrion, and Gerard F. Anderson. "Premature adult mortality from non-communicable diseases (NCD) in three middle-income countries: do NCD programmes matter?." Health policy and planning 27.6 (2012): 487-498.
- Hossein, Zare, and Anderson Gerard. "Trends in cost sharing among selected high income countries—2000–2010." Health Policy 112.1 (2013): 35-44.