Required registration for Hopkins students!
The travel registry provides an easy-to-use way for faculty, staff, postdoctoral fellows, and student travelling internationally to register their travel plans.
Johns Hopkins Travel and Tropical Medicine
International Travel Training
The CGH provides an open-access travel training course which can be found here. All students must register in courseplus.
- CDC Travel Slides (Powerpoint download)
- CDC Yellow Book for Travelers
- Global Health Ethical Challenges
- PREVENTion Highlights(Powerpoint download)
- International Travel Training Seminar (Powerpoint download)
- CGH Overseas Travel Handbook(PDF download)
- CGH Travel Documents Information Sheet (PDF download)
- CGH Pre-Travel Insurance Information Sheet (PDF download)
- Office of International Student, Faculty, and Staff Services at Hopkins
*For International Students*
US Department of State
- Passport Information
- In-Country Embassy Information
- Travel Page
- Travel Registration
- Country-Specific Information