All grant recipients are required to submit a set of reporting requirements to the CGH within one-month of returning from their overseas experience. Please only embark on these requirements once you have completed your experience. Submit all materials to JHSPH.email@example.com
You can find the complete list of requirements below:
- One-page personal reflection narrative OR Voice Thread (See guidelines). Narratives must be a word document. PDFs will not be accepted. Voicethreads need to be audio recorded. To submit, email the embed code to the Center.
- Five high-resolution photographs documenting the experience, along with titles and/or captions.
- Presentation of a poster at Global Health Day 2019 on March 28, 2019. Check out last year's Global Health Day.
- Respond to a survey about your experience and your mentor:(2019 surveys to be available soon)
- 2019 GHEFP/GHFRA/GEMS Overall Survey (For GHEFP, GHFRA, or GEMS recieipients
- 2019 GHEFP/GHFRA/GEMS Student Evaluation of PI (For GHEFP, GHFRA, or GEMS recieipients)
- Paul S. Lietman Fellows survey (For medical Residents and Fellows)
- Optional: Share your regional and country knowledge with future awardees; add to our database of country and city specific tips!
These reporting requirements help the CGH to evaluate our programs which ensure constant improvement and inform future awards thoroughout their application process.
Questions should be addressed to Lillian James | firstname.lastname@example.org