Patrick Breysse, PhD MHS
Division of Environmental Health Engineering, Director Occupational and Environmental Hygiene Program
Environmental Health Sciences, Bloomberg School of Public Health
Environmental Health Sciences, industrial hygiene, exposure assessment, pollution, childhood asthma, environmental epidemiology
Berman JD, Fann N, Hollingsworth JW, Pinkerton KE, Rom WN, Szema AM, Breysse PN, White RH, Curriero FC. Health Benefits from Large-Scale Ozone Reduction in the United States. Environ Health Perspect. http://dx.doi.org/10.1289/ehp.1104851 (2012).
Han I, Mihalic JN, Ramos-Bonilla JP, Rule AM, Polyak LM, Peng RD, Geyh AS, Breysse PN. Assessment of Heterogeneity of Metal Composition of Fine Particulate Matter Collected from Eight U.S. Counties using Principal Component Analysis. J Air Waste Manag Assoc. 2012 Jul;62(7):773-82.
Rivera-Mariani FE, Matsui EC, Breysse PN. Performance of the Halogen Immunoassay to Assess Airborne Mouse Allergen-Containing Particles in a Laboratory Animal Facility. J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol. doi: 10.1038/jes.2012.76 (2012).
Chau E, Galloway JF, Nelson A, Breysse PN, Wirtz D, Searson PC, Sidhaye VK. Effect of Modifying Quantum Dot Surface Charge on Airway Epithelial Cell Uptake In Vitro. Nanotoxicology doi:10.3109/17435390.2012.711862 (2012).
Breysse PN, Delfino RJ, Dominici F, Elder ACP, Frampton MW, Froines JR, Geyh AS, Godleski JJ, Gold DR, Hopke PK, Koutrakis P, Li N, Oberdörster G, Pinkerton KE, Samet JM, Utell MJ, Wexler AS. U.S. EPA Particulate Matter Research Centers: Summary of Research Results for 2005–2011. Air Quality, Atmosphere and Health. Accepted (2012).
- Cookstore Replacement for Prevention of ARI and Low Birthweight in Nepal
- Center for Childhood Asthma in the Urban Environment (DISCOVER)
- Johns Hopkins Occupational Safety and Health Education and Research Center
- Cookstove Replacement for Prevention of ARI and Low Birth Weight in Nepal
- Validating Particulate Matter Monitors for Multiple Parameters
- Validation of Genomic Biomarker of Response to Environmental Tobacco Smoke
- Chronic Hydrocarbon Spills: Linking the Soil Microbiome to Biodegradation